If you’re looking for a great crime drama, mysterious tale, or Star Trek, you should sign-up to CBS All Access. This streaming service not only unlocks a great library of on-demand shows, but live TV and NFL too.
To sign up for CBS All Access, follow these steps:
- Go to www.cbs.com/all-access/.
- Select “Try It Free”
- Enter your information and choose a password.
- Select “Sign Up”
- Then select a plan from the two options (with ads or without ads)
- Enter your billing information and select “Start CBS All Access”
- You’ll receive an email from CBS All Access confirming your subscription.
- You can now add devices to your CBS All Access account and start watching.
When subscribing, you have a 7-day free trial. If you cancel your subscription during this time, you will not be billed.
CHECK OUT: Best free streaming services available now
How much does CBS All Access cost?
There are two versions of CBS All Access. These are:
- Limited Commercials, $5.99 monthly: This CBS All Access plan includes commercials in on-demand videos. These occur at a similar rate to live TV.
- Commercial-Free, $9.99 monthly: This CBS All Access plan has no ads in on-demand videos. However, the CBS Live TV stream will still have commercials.
You can switch between both versions, or cancel at any time.
CHECK OUT: Best streaming services for conservatives
CBS All Access compatible devices
To use CBS All Access, you need a high-speed internet connection and one of these compatible devices:
- A compatible web browser like Chrome, Edge, or Safari
- The CBS All Access app on an Apple or Android device
- On a Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast, or Apple TV device
- SmartTV’s including LG and Samsung brands.
- You can also stream via the CBS All Access app on Playstation 4 or Xbox One.
CBS All Access can also be added to your existing Amazon, Hulu, YouTube TV, Sling TV, and DirecTV Now subscriptions.
Streaming local content in your area
If you are having issues finding an online streaming service that works in your area, you should sign-up to CBS All Access, because it is available in more than 200 markets. Plus, CBS All Access gives you access to their 24/7 live news channel.