If you’re looking for a new streaming service you’ve got a host of options this month. Some big, some bigger! Check out these alternatives to CBS All Access.
- Apple TV+ launching November 1st — check out its best shows here.
- Disney+ launching November 12th — check out our overview here.
You must want that pretty sweet one-month trial membership for CBS All Access. Read on, fellow Trekkies!
Getting the All Access offer?
To get this offer just do the following.
- Go to the website.
- Sign in with your account — or make a new one.
- Then use this promo code: OCTOBERSHOWS
- You’ll need to add your payment information, but you can cancel at any time and still get a free whole month.
- REMEMBER, if you don’t cancel CBS will charge you!
What’s great about this offer is that, if you already have an active CBS All Access subscription — you’ll get a free month!
What’s on CBS All Access now?
Blue Bloods, NCIS, Star Trek Discovery — and my favorite, The Twilight Zone. Watch the official trailer for it now.
A little something extra
Here’s two little tips to help you get the most out of this one-month free trial.
- Don’t rush when signing up! You can pick whether you want limited ads or no ads with this trial — so don’t just click through every screen.
- If you already have an active account, use the code above and then cancel your subscription. People have been receiving offers of 50 percent off across their next two months.
Not only could you be getting no ads — you could also be getting three months of access for the price of one!
Other services in the future?
If you’re willing to play the long game — HBO made all their announcements for HBO Max! Their 2020 streaming service! See our takeaways for their revolutionary plans here.
You can check out their official trailer below.