If you are trying to cancel Shudder, no matter the device, we’ve got you covered. From browsers to Android, the easy-to-follow lists below will get you clear of your subscription in no time.
CHECK OUT: 10 Best TV Streaming Devices In 2022
How To Cancel Shudder On A Browser
If you signed up through the website with a credit card, you must cancel through the web browser from your computer, tablet, or phone:
- Go to Shudder.com.
- If you need to, sign in to your Shudder account.
- Once you’re in, click My Account in the top-right corner of your screen.
- Scroll down and click Cancel Membership under the Membership Settings section.
- Click I want to cancel at the bottom of the web page. It’s right below the keep my membership button.
- If you want, enter why you’re canceling your subscription. Then, click Cancel My Membership.
- Finally, you click No thanks, and finished my cancellation. It’s at the bottom of the page, right below the Add my free month button.
How To Cancel Shudder With An iPhone Or iPad
If you’ve subscribed to Shudder with your iPhone or iPad, you can only cancel your subscription via the Settings app.
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap your Apple ID at the top of the settings. It’s the one with your name and profile picture.
- Select Subscriptions.
- Under the Active section, tap Shudder.
- Tap Cancel Subscription. It may also say, Cancel Free Trial.
- Tap Confirm once you’re ready to cancel your subscription.
CHECK OUT: 4 Ways To Get Apple TV Plus For Free
How To Cancel Shudder With An Android Device
Like with iPhone, if you subscribed to Shudder on your Android device, you’ll need to cancel your subscription in the Google Play Store.
- Open the Google Play Store.
- Tap your profile icon in the top-right corner of your screen.
- Select Payments & subscriptions.
- Tap your Shudder subscription.
- Select Cancel Subscription.
- If asked, you can enter the reason you’re unsubscribing. Once you’re done, tap Continue.7. Tap Cancel Subscription to confirm cancellation