If you are wondering how to cancel your Philo subscription, you have come to the right place. We have all the ways you can cancel your subscription. If you’ve reached the point where you do not need Philo anymore and want to terminate your subscription, this article will walk you through all the cancellation steps.
How to Cancel Philo Online
Philo can be quickly canceled online through the service’s website. It can be accessed from any web browser, so you only need your computer and a stable Internet connection.
- Go to the Philo website and open the Sign In page.
- Log into your account.
- Then, on the user landing page, click on account.
- Go to the bottom of the page and click on cancel my account.
- You will get a pop-up asking why you are canceling. Please select a reason and then click on cancel my account.
How to Cancel Philo Through Amazon
Some individuals subscribe to Philo through Amazon, so they can also cancel their accounts this way. In this case, you can use the Amazon website to go through your cancellation.
- Go to Amazon’s app store subscriptions website in the web browser of your choice.
- Next, go to the action dropdown list for the Philo service, then click turn off auto-renewal.
- Click Turn off auto-renewal to confirm the cancellation.
How to Cancel Philo on iOS
Philo also allows people to subscribe to the service using an Apple device such as an iPhone or iPad. You can also cancel the subscription using the same app.
- On your Apple device, open the Settings application.
- At the top of the page, tap your name and Apple ID.
- Then, tap on subscriptions.
- Select the Philo subscription.
- Tap on cancel subscription at the bottom of the page.