If you are trying to cancel Amazon Kids Plus, no matter the device, we’ve got you covered. From browsers to Android, the easy-to-follow lists below will get you clear of your subscription in no time.
CHECK OUT: 10 Best TV Streaming Devices In 2022
How To Cancel Amazon Kids Plus On A Browser
- Open your web browser and navigate to Amazon.com. You’ll land on your Amazon home screen.
- Click to expand the “Accounts and Lists” dropdown menu at the top of the screen, and then click “Memberships and Subscriptions” in the Your Account section. You’ll land on the Your Memberships and Subscriptions screen, where you’ll see a list of your current subscriptions.
- Find Amazon Kids Plus and click “Cancel Subscription” in the associated row. A Cancel Your Subscription screen will be displayed, asking you to pick a reason why you want to cancel your Amazon Kids Plus subscription.
- Choose why you’re canceling your subscription and click “Continue to Cancel.” Another screen will be displayed to get you to keep Amazon Kids Plus. Click “Continue to Cancel” again. Another screen trying to get you not to cancel is shown.
- Click “Cancel My Subscription.” A message will pop up confirming that your Amazon Kids Plus subscription has been canceled, and the screen showing your Amazon Kids Plus status will show you as not currently subscribed. Your kids will lose access to the content immediately, and you’ll be reimbursed directly for any part of what you’ve paid for that you won’t use.
How To Cancel Amazon Kids Plus Via The Amazon App (iPhone, Android, Tablets)
- Open the Amazon app on your iPhone
- Go to the Parent’s dashboard
- Tap on Your subscription and membership
- Tap on cancel amazon kids’ subscription and confirm canceling a subscription