It can be difficult to cancel a Crunchyroll Membership. Crunchyroll was once the only streaming service to offer a substantial variety of anime, but now other popular streaming services have caught on. Here’s how to cancel a premium Crunchyroll membership and delete your entire account.
How to Cancel Crunchyroll Through the App?
Canceling your Crunchyroll subscription through the app is the easiest option. If you paid by credit card, you would not have to go through a lengthy process. You’ll be able to terminate your subscription very quickly.
Here is how to cancel:
- Log into the Crunchyroll account.
- Then, go to the Account page.
- Tap on Cancel.
How to Cancel Crunchyroll Through PayPal?
Crunchyroll can also be canceled through PayPal if this is the option you’ve picked for payments. Fortunately, the process is not a difficult or long one with this method. Follow these steps to cancel Crunchyroll through PayPal.
- Go to PayPal.com or open the PayPal app and log into your account.
- Look for the Crunchyroll subscription and select it.
- Choose Manage Crunchyroll Payments.
- Click on Cancel.
- Lastly, click Yes so you can stop recurring payments.
How to cancel a subscription on your iPhone or iPad?
However, you can also cancel through the App Store. On your iPad or iPhone, you will have to follow these steps to cancel Crunchyroll:
1. Open the Settings app.
2. Tap your name.
3. Tap Subscriptions.
4. Tap Cancel Subscription. You should scroll down to find the Cancel Subscription button.
Why Cancel Crunchyroll?
As such, many people decide to cancel their Crunchyroll membership when they no longer like the services or when they don’t have anything left to watch. There is no need to pay for something you will not use or have time to enjoy. We hope this helps cancel your subscription the easiest way possible.